Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the space between

Caught in the middle again, who I was coming back and who I will be around the corner not decided yet.

I lost my job last Tuesday, or not so much lost it as had it removed.
"Here, let me take that from you."
Indian givers.
(European American givers, really. "Here, you can keep your land. HA! Fooled ya'!)

Maybe I was given a gift just in time for my study load to double.
Maybe I'll be denied unemployment pay and won't be hired by anyone and my nursing license will expire and my debts swallow me whole.

Maybe this piece of the puzzle had to fall into place so that the next one will fit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last comment is more likely to be true. Things happen for a reason as you know. Your reason has yet to be discovered, but it will find you if you don't find it first.

ME :)(jen me)