Friday, August 25, 2006

Glee

I have a best friend who is also my cousin but feels like a sister we grew up so closely- sometimes I find myself thinking of her as my sister until I remember we are cousins!
We are mostly all grown up now at 29 and 32, and still we get the giggles together; the giggles that leave us lying on our backs gasping between the stomach cramps, the giggles that are so good we egg each other on and put up with the cramps just to keep the laughter going.
When is the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't even breathe and loved every minute of it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a cousin just like that, in fact she's the one that I recently posted about. Her, myself and my real sister have all been real close and never fails when the 3 of us are together, there are belly laughs, so intense they hurt, involved.