Monday, February 19, 2007

Hello!

http://www.thingsinyourhead.com/

I am falling in love again! Rather I found the above blog today and am immersing myself in a most pleasurable read. Isn't it the grandest to stumble upon an intrinsically touching blog rife with archives? Read and read and read sucking it all up like a pizza crust dipped in milk.
(ha! sneak in one of my eating secrets with a bad analogy!- growing up in my house we had milk with every supper, including takeout pizza; ergo, when I have pizza the urge is strong to snog the crusts in cow suds!)

My BF asked last night if I am addicted to blogs, the reading and writing. Honestly, I paused to consider his query before responding, "I could stop if I wanted to!"; then I giggled.

Your blogs make me laugh and cry; they make me want to be a better writer. (you can see by that sentence the forecast is dismal ;)

I started blogging to encourage myself to write again. I continue blogging because I like to hear myself talk, and because on any given day I just might still have some masochistic readers continuing to show up anticipating my drivel.

Your advice and comments have import. I am sorry I am not a better hostess, but I am really glad you are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. I swear a comment like this makes it all worth it...every time I feel like giving up the blog! I can't tell you how much your words mean to me...thank you for reading...and for letting me know... :-)