Sunday, February 18, 2007

Seeking Advice

So here is the goal:

I want to go to school for massage therapy- the whole shebang that will leave me fully licensed to practice.

I hear that the market is currently saturated with massage therapists; but markets fluctuate and some day there will be a dearth of therapists.

Why massage therapy?
I enjoy touching people therapeutically. Simple human touch can effect wonders. Physical contact and comfort soothes the body and the mind. Soothing the mind fosters emotional health and healing.
Did you know there is such a field as Infant Massage?


The obstacles:

Finances! Once ends are met every month there is little left over if any.

I am near $2000 in debt (nearly all of this being college loans).

My circa 1995 Saturn is nearing both 116k miles, and the crapper.

When I flew the Maine coop last year I did so mid-semester- that will not look spiffy on my transcripts.


My question for you is;
How in this situation do I get back to school?

No comments: