Monday, February 12, 2007

Garage Sale Cow

Boyfriend bought me my first MP3 player for Valentine's Day (yes, it's the 12th today... details, details... ) (he also uploaded for me one of his Hendrix albums and one of his 311- Hooray!)
(Yummy Hendrix.)
I have heard All Along the Watchtower by Dylan, and remade by others. I have heard other Hendrix cuts. The guitar flowing through Hendrix's Watchtower still wrap around the inner bits of me making them twiddle, float, and dance. Still one of the best things I've ever heard.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
Except I'm not sure how that applies to two adults in their thirties dating in 2007.
My boundary now is no living together unless nuptial plans are well under way. Perhaps cohabitation is the new fornication?

No comments: